Join the team that drives logistics forward
You will be part of a highly dedicated and professional team which is responsible for delivering the highest quality of service to an internationally dedicated client base. Your team consists of experienced Control Tower Operators and by teaming up with other operational and supportive departments within the organization a high service level can be achieved with the shared aim of achieving the very best for our customers.
As Control Tower Manager you are responsible to manage the Control Tower teams, taking into account the competencies of the staff involved and to achieve optimal results with the teams and to provide a pleasant working climate for all employees.
You are also responsible to manage and contribute to a correct settlement of all transport orders of the customers of P&O Ferrymasters, linked to the administrative and operational activities and to maintain a correct and timely flow of communication between staff, customers and carries, in order to achieve optimal performance and maximum return.
Other key responsibilities include:
- To educate and to assist the Control Tower team in their tasks and activities to obtain an optimal workflow in the department
- To be responsible for the customer services for all accounts within the Control Tower, focussing on Key Accounts
- To maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders across Europe
- To ensure tight performance monitoring for all relevant customer movements
- To inform, execute and raise awareness on customer (KPI’s) to Control Tower teams, carriers and all parties involved
- To initiate (continuous improvement) projects as well as guaranteeing its success through continuous monitoring
- To safeguard data-integrity amongst the Control Tower team by checking the display of correct data and orders in the booking system
- To ensure high levels of productivity and efficiency through automation, motivation, coaching and cross-training.
As Control Tower Manager you take responsibility and possess excellent leadership and coordinating skills.
- Are educated to a Bachelor level or equivalent (preferably in logistics)
- Have vast experience in Transport (experience in road transport is preferred)
- Have vast experience in Customer Service
- Have good command of Dutch and English language
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
How you'll benefit
At P&O Ferrymasters, we don't just want to attract the best in business - we want to keep them as part of our team. You can progress to your full potential with a range of perks, rewards and development opportunities.
- Growth and training opportunities
- Competitive salary package in line with the seniority of the position
- Option to buy extra leave days
- Variety of team-building events