Join the team that drives logistics forward
You will be part of a highly dedicated and professional team, which is responsible for expansion of our internationally dedicated client base. Your team consists of experienced employees and works together with other operational and supportive departments within the organization to achieve a high level of service for our customers.
As Accountant you are responsible for a smooth cash flow regarding all activities related to the office as well as for incoming and outgoing payments and availability of properly arranged documentation obtained from the suppliers & clients.
Other key responsibilities include:
- To issue all invoices / acceptance reports / tax invoices within the office
- To communicate and to deal with bank contacts to receive and send payments and to arrange a timely presentation of accounting documents
- To raise orders in on-line banking
- Responsible for the timely input of data into the accounting program
- To check content of required documents and availability of these documents from clients and suppliers
- Responsible for preparation to internal / external audits
- To check local salary administration
- To consult and to solve problems of all arising finance related issues with clients and suppliers
- Responsible for processing administrative data into the finance computer systems
- Responsible for local purchasing.
As Accountant you have strong level of accuracy, and you have speed and quality of document processing
So you have / are:
- Master’s degree in Economics
- At least 5 years of experience in Accounting
- Good command of Ukrainian and English language (preferably an additional Eastern European language)
- Have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Customer orientated
- Ability to work alone
- Ability to manage working time.
How you'll benefit
At P&O Ferrymasters, we don’t just want to attract the best in the business – we want to keep them as part of our team. You can progress to your full potential with a range of perks, rewards and development opportunities.
- Growth and training opportunities
- Competitive salary package
- Variety of team-building events.