Join the team that drives logistics forward
You will be part of a highly dedicated and professional team, which is responsible for delivering the highest quality of service to an internationally dedicated client base. Your team consists of experienced colleagues and by teaming up with other operational and supportive departments within the organisation; a high service level can be achieved with the shared aim of achieving the very best for our customers.
As Control Tower Operator you will be responsible for a correct settlement of all transport orders of a dedicated account of P&O Ferrymasters, linked to the administrative, commercial and operational activities within the Contract Logistics Business Unit.
You will be reponsible for maintaining a correct and timely flow of communication between the customer and operational departments, in order to achieve optimal performance and maximum return.
Other ker responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day contact with several customer brand sites throughout Europe handling their daily requests and transport needs
- Day-to-day contact with the planning departments of a wide variety of logistics service providers to manage and monitor the pending shipments
- Act and react towards the customers, local warehouses and with the logistics services providers’ planning desk to avoid any disruptions in the transport process
- Consolidate and manage shipments with an open mind to find possible savings opportunities on routes
- Pro-actively handle and resolve day-to-day operational issues and challenges whenever they occur.
As Control Tower Operator you take you take responsibility, ownership and possess excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Are educated to a Bachelor level or equivalent (preferably in logistics)
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Have good command of Polish and English language (additionally command of other European languages is preferred)
- Have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Are customer orientated and have good topographical knowledge.
How you'll benefit
At P&O Ferrymasters, we don’t just want to attract the best in the business – we want to keep them as part of our team. You can progress to your full potential with a range of perks, rewards and development opportunities.
- Growth and training opportunities
- Competitive salary package
- Variety of team-building events
- Pleasant and comfortable work environment in a brand new office