Join the team that drives logistics forward
The Customer Service team is responsible for a correct order acceptance and administrative handling of all orders of the customers of P&O Ferrymasters. By working closely with customers and various internal departments, the Customer Service team is responsible for meeting and exceeding service expectations as set by the customers of P&O Ferrymasters.
As Customer Service Representative you form a crucial part of this team and share in the responsibility to deliver an ultimate customer experience by being responsible for daily contact with customers and ensuring that service meets expected criteria.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Being responsible for the whole customer order acceptance linked with administrative activities
- Acting as liaison to a dedicated client base
- Meeting and exceeding service expectations as set by customer
- Maximizing revenue opportunities
- Working closely with operational and sales teams in pursuing customer needs
- Building a constructive and pleasant relationship with dedicated customer base, building a strong rapport with customers
- Ensuring all customer agreements are recorded and applied
- Ensuring that Transport Planners are aware of the orders taken and the level of priority of these orders
- Being pro-active in the solving of problems.
As Customer Service Representative you take responsibility, ownership and possess excellent communication- and influencing skills.
- Are educated to a minimum of MBO-level or equivalent (preferably in Logistics)
- Have relevant experience in a customer service environment
- Have good command of English languages, additional European languages are preferred
- Are a self-starter with excellent organizational skills
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Are willing to work in a shift pattern
- Have your own transportation because our location is not accessible by public transport.
How you'll benefit
At P&O Ferrymasters, we don't just want to attract the best in business - we want to keep them as part of our team. You can progress to your full potential with a range of perks, rewards and development opportunities.
- Growth and training opportunities
- Competitive salary package in line with the seniority of the position
- Option to buy extra leave days
- Variety of team-building events