Join the team that drives logistics forward
The Customer Service team is responsible for a correct order acceptance and administrative handling of all orders of the customers of P&O Ferrymasters. By working closely with customers and various internal departments, the Customer Service team is responsible for meeting and exceeding service expectations as set by the customers of P&O Ferrymasters.
As Customer Service Representative you will be part of a team highly dedicated and professional colleagues, who are responsible for delivering the highest quality of service to an internationally dedicated client base. This high service level is achieved by teaming up with other operational and supportive departments within the organisation, with the shared aim of achieving the very best for our customers.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Being responsible for the whole customer order acceptance linked with administrative activities
- Acting as liaison to a dedicated client base
- Being responsible for the correct registration of all information and costs in the system
- Liaising closely with carriers to ensure that they have full, accurate and timely information to complete the job
- Responsible for gathering information regarding collection and deliveries and updating the systems accordingly
- Advising customers on developments with regards to deliveries and collections
- Dealing with and resolving all queries relating to incidents e.g. refused loads or damages
- Building a constructive and pleasant relationship with the strategic account
- Ensuring all customer agreements are recorded and applied
- Continuously searching for ways to improve the efficiency of the collaboration between P&O Ferrymasters and the strategic account.
As Customer Service Representative you take responsibility, ownership and possess excellent communication- and influencing skills.
- Are educated to a minimum of secondary school level or equivalent (preferably in Logistics)
- Have relevant experience in a customer service environment
- Have good command of German and English languages, additional European languages are preferred
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Have strong communication and cooperation skills.
How you'll benefit
At P&O Ferrymasters, we don’t just want to attract the best in the business – we want to keep them as part of our team. You can progress to your full potential with a range of perks, rewards and development opportunities.
- Growth and training opportunities
- Competitive salary package
- Variety of team-building events
- Pleasant and comfortable work environment.