Do you know all ins and outs of Transport Management? Do you always succeed in creating the ultimate customer experience, even in hectic times? Can your ideas contribute to our dynamic, international organisation? Then you’re exactly what we’re looking for.
The Customer Service team is responsible for a correct order acceptance and administrative handling of all orders of the customers of P&O Ferrymasters. By working closely with customers and various internal departments, the Customer Service team is responsible for meeting and exceeding service expectations as set by the customers of P&O Ferrymasters.
As Customer Service Representative you form a crucial part of this team and share in the responsibility to deliver an ultimate customer experience by being responsible for daily contact with customers and ensuring that service meets expected criteria.
Other key responsibilities include:
Who you are
- Being responsible for the whole customer order acceptance linked with administrative activities
- Acting as liaison to a dedicated client base
- Meeting and exceeding service expectations as set by customer
- Maximizing revenue opportunities
- Working closely with operational and sales teams in pursuing customer needs
- Building a constructive and pleasant relationship with dedicated customer base, building a strong rapport with customers
- Ensuring all customer agreements are recorded and applied
- Ensuring that Transport Planners are aware of the orders taken and the level of priority of these orders
- Being pro-active in the solving of problems that may/or will result in customer dissatisfaction with service (i.e. failure in agreed service level; delays, etc.).
As Customer Service Representative you take responsibility, ownership and possess excellent communication- and influencing skills.
- Are educated to a minimum of MBO-level or equivalent (preferably in Logistics)
- Have relevant experience in a customer service environment
- Have good command of English languages, additional European languages are preferred
- Are a self-starter with excellent organizational skills
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.