Join the team that drives logistics forward
You will be part of a highly dedicated and professional team, which is responsible for delivering the highest quality of service to an internationally dedicated client base. Your team consists of experienced IT professionals and by teaming up with other operational and supportive departments within the organisation; a high service level can be achieved with the shared aim of achieving the very best for our customers.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Designing and maintaining all EDI data mapping on a Pan-European scope
- Monitoring all EDI processes and analysis of all EDI implementations
- Recommending improvements to the process - including contacts with major clients, suppliers and any other major stakeholder across Europe as and when required.
But on that first morning before you get down to work…we’ll introduce you to your new colleagues over a coffee. That will give you a friendly taste of what it’s like to be part of our team – because people are our main asset and teamwork defines our style.
Who are you
As an EDI support Analyst, you will have excellent experience of EDI Integration, preferably with Seeburger knowledge.What you have
- Demonstrable experience including Data communication methods such as AS2, HTTPS and SFTP
- Experience of creation and troubleshooting of EDI Mappings including knowledge of popular formats such as EDIFACT and XML
- EDI based qualifications
- Strong communication and team working skills
- Are customer focused with a genuine passion for technology.
How you'll benefit
At P&O Ferrymasters, we don't just want to attract the best in business - we want to keep them as part of our team. You can progress to your full potential with a range of perks, rewards and development opportunities.
- Growth and training opportunities
- Competitive salary package
- Option to buy extra leave days
- Variety of team-building events