Join the team that drives logistics forward
As an experienced Full Stack Developer you are able to apply knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems to develop computer programs to perform various tasks in accordance with agreed specifications.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Produce clean, efficient code based in accordance with agreed specifications and timescales
- Unit test code changes taking care that existing working functionality is unaffected
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Ensure all documentation is completed correctly to ensure successful transition to release
- Ensure that production issues are resolved quickly and efficiently when they occur.
But on that first morning before you get down to work…we’ll introduce you to your new colleagues over a coffee. That will give you a friendly taste of what it’s like to be part of our team – because people are our main asset and teamwork defines our style.
Who are you
As Full Stack Developer you will have excellent SQL skills, with exposure to MS SQL Server and Sybase ASE.What you have
- Experience in Object-Oriented design and common design patterns
- Understanding of the software development life-cycle
- Experience of Client server development in a Windows environment
- Proficient in C#, Web API, Java Script, CSS, HTML5
- Proficient in Web Services
- IT associated degree
- Strong communication and team-working skills.
How you'll benefit
At P&O Ferrymasters, we don't just want to attract the best in business - we want to keep them as part of our team. You can progress to your full potential with a range of perks, rewards and development opportunities.
- Growth and training opportunities
- Competitive salary package
- Option to buy extra leave days
- Variety of team-building events