Join the team that drives logistics forward
As International Forwarder you will be part of a highly dedicated and professional team, which is responsible for delivering the highest quality of service to an internationally dedicated client base. Your team consists of experienced International Forwarders and young talents willing to learn the business. This high service level is achieved by teaming up with other operational and supportive departments within the organisation, with the shared aim of achieving the very best for our customers.
In this role you will be responsible for a correct settlement of all chartering and assets related transport orders of the customers of P&O Ferrymasters, linked to the administrative and operational activities of all employees involved.
You will also be responsible for maintaining a correct and timely flow of communication between the Customer Service department and hauliers / assets drivers, in order to achieve optimal performance and maximum return.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Taking care of a correct settlement of all chartering transport orders wherein P&O Ferrymasters customers wishes / demands are leading
- Calculating and recalculating of dimensions, capacity, floor space and size / weight ratio, in order to gain maximum efficiency within legal standards
- Communicating with drivers / hauliers so that an optimal service and loading rate can be achieved
- Building constructive relationships with customers and suppliers in order to expand forwarding opportunities within the department and organisation
- Administrative processing of data into the operational computer system, so that all departments / divisions will be kept informed correctly.
As International Forwarder you take responsibility and possess excellent communication- and influencing skills.
So you have / are:
- A minimum of three years' experience in a forwarding and / or chartering role
- Good knowledge of and contact with the haulage industry (active haulier portfolio)
- Good command of Czech and English languages (any additional language will be considered as advantage)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office packages
- Chartering and forwarding skills
- Good topographical knowledge
- Are customer orientated.
How you'll benefit
At P&O Ferrymasters, we don't just want to attract the best in business - we want to keep them as part of our team. You can progress to your full potential with a range of perks, rewards and development opportunities.
- Growth and training opportunities
- Competitive salary package
- Variety of team-building events
- Pleasant and comfortable work environment in a brand new office.