Join the team that drives logistics forward
The Customer Service team you will be leading is responsible for a correct order acceptance and administrative handling of all orders of the customers of P&O Ferrymasters. By working closely with customers and various internal departments, the Customer Service team is responsible for meeting and exceeding service expectations as set by the customers of P&O Ferrymasters.
As Manager Customer Services you are key in creating and carrying out service to our customers and daily operations providing leadership, inspiration and close supervising and coaching of the Customer Service team in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Driving customer satisfaction and foster a culture of ‘World Class Customer Service’
- Meeting and/or exceeding the customers’ required service levels
- Maximising revenues, and sales volumes with current customer base
- Coordinating a smooth team-to-team relationship between the Customer Service Team, Key Account Managers and product delivery teams
- Managing correct communication and division of tasks between the Customer Service department and Sales department in relation to account management and sales activities and in cooperation with the General Manager Sales
- Scheduling, coordinating, delegating and reviewing daily work of the customer service team in terms of maintaining and developing customer relationships
- Holding monthly work meetings with all employees of department involved
- Ensuring high levels of productivity and efficiency through automation, motivation, coaching, and cross-training
- Designing, implementing and monitoring customer specific KPI reports and execution of agreed SLA’s/SOP’s
- Monitoring and initiating improved business processes that help to improve both results and customer satisfaction
- Coordinating daily contact between CS employees and customers and/or planning.
As Manager Customer Services you take responsibility and possess excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills.
- Are educated to a Bachelor level or equivalent (preferably in logistics)
- Have vast experience in Transport / Logistics and Customer Services
- Have a proven track record in leadership within a B2B environment
- Have experience in managing and developing a team
- Have good command of Polish and English language (additional language skills are preferred)
- Have excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Are able to quickly adjust and are always thinking in a commercial and service-minded way.
How you'll benefit
At P&O Ferrymasters, we don’t just want to attract the best in the business – we want to keep them as part of our team. You can progress to your full potential with a range of perks, rewards and development opportunities.
- Growth and training opportunities
- Competitive salary package
- Variety of team-building events
- Pleasant and comfortable work environment in a brand new office.