Join the team that drives logistics forward
As Office Manager Czech Republic, you will report into the General Manager CEE and you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality of service to an internationally dedicated client base. This high service level is achieved by teaming up with other operational and supportive departments within the organisation, with the shared aim of achieving the very best for our customers.
As Office Manager Czech Republic, you will be responsible for further developing of the new P&O Ferrymasters establishment in Czech Republic. You will also contribute to the formulation of Divisional strategies and plans so that the division meets and exceeds profit expectations. Your task will be to effectively manage business so that divisional objectives are accomplished, and you will be responsible for the Transport, Operations and Sales activity of the office in order to achieve optimal performance and maximum return.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Determining Divisional Strategy
- Organizing activity to realise, communicate and monitor progress on divisional objectives
- Providing for and encouraging innovative ways of developing the business
- Ensuring safety and health of all employees
- Actively promoting the company’s quality initiatives and encouraging collaborative relationships between divisions
- Ensuring that the operational strategy provides a quality service at minimal costs and utilises the optimum mix of own vehicles and subcontractors
- Setting operational targets, reviewing operational position by analyzing trends and providing an environment conducive to good industrial relations
- Ensuring proper support to central contracts and tenders and visiting key clients as required
- Providing an environment in which the effective management, motivation and utilisation of employees takes place
- Ensuring that communication is effective at all levels.
Who you are
As Office Manager Czech Republic you take responsibility, ownership and possess excellent communication and influencing skills.
- At least educated to a Bachelor level (preferably in logistics)
- At least five years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of the field of European transport
- Familiar with transport and customs documentation and processes
- Good knowledge of and contact with the haulage industry
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Organisational sensitivity and persuasiveness
- Experience in a commercial, international and logistical environment
- Flexible, agile, accurate and customer oriented
- Innovative mindset and oriented on success
- A ‘can-do’ mentality and affinity with creative entrepreneurship
- Good command of English language on negotiations level
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office packages.
How you'll benefit
At P&O Ferrymasters, we don't just want to attract the best in business - we want to keep them as part of our team. You can progress to your full potential with a range of perks, rewards and development opportunities.
- Growth and training opportunities
- Competitive salary package
- Variety of team-building events
- Pleasant and comfortable work environment in a brand new office.