Join the team that drives logistics forward
You will be responsible for driving operational excellence with the carriers in your area with focus on health and safety, carrier performance and logistics coordination with the customer’s sites. You are the go-to person for the customer when support and a quick reaction is needed.
You will also be the main contact point for the customer’s sites, our operational team in Katowice and the carriers and you can resolve any issues promptly and effectively. You will use the concepts and methods already in place but also using your own personal experience to further increase the value of these.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Arranging and leading regular carrier reviews on performance and create plans for improvement when needed
- Looking at the market in general and continuously challenge the current state and look for optimisation potential in the network
- Ensure health and safety is priority number one
- Organizing activities to realise, communicate and monitor progress on operational and strategic objectives as required
- Providing for and encouraging innovative ways of developing the customers business
- Ensuring that communication is effective at all levels.
Who you are
As Regional Carrier Manager you take responsibility, ownership and possess excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Are educated to a Bachelor level or equivalent (preferably in logistics)
- Have experience in a similar role, preferably in a commercial, International and logistical environment
- Have good knowledge of European road and intermodal transportation, transport regulations, customs documentation and processes
- Have good command of English and German language on negotiation level
- Are flexible, agile and customer oriented
- Have a ‘can-do’ mentality
- Have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
How you'll benefit
You will be working alongside ambitious and positive people inside a global end-to-end logistics organisation. You will play a critical part in the customer’s supply chain and drive operational excellence in the network.
- A highly autonomous role, you drive the agenda to reach our goals
- Growth and training opportunities
- A competitive package in line with the seniority of the position.