Join the team that drives logistics forward
You will be part of a highly dedicated and professional Sales team, which is responsible for the acquisition of new customers to expand our internationally dedicated client base. Your team consists of experienced Sales employees and works together with other operational and supportive departments within the organisation to achieve a high level of service for our customers.
In this job role you are responsible for selling all products of P&O Ferrymasters, by gaining new customers and enlarging volumes with existing customers, and for managing the Inside Sales department in Europoort in a target driven manner.
You are also responsible for providing administrative support to the Sales and Tender teams, managing the Inside Sales department and to maintain a correct and timely flow of communication with Customer Services and Operational departments, in order to sell the products of the organisation in the most effective and efficient manner.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Generating new business and meeting Sales targets
- Joining outside sales on a regular base when visiting existing and / or new prospects
- Lead Generation by gathering information about prospects and approaching them with information about the activities of P&O Ferrymasters, cold-calling, social selling and marketing activities
- Coordinate and complete tenders for Pan-European customers
- Managing the quotation process including pricing levels
- Coordinating the inside sales related activities
- Weekly reporting of Sales KPI’s to the Sales Manager.
As Sales Executive you have strong communication, influencing and management skills.
- Are educated to a Bachelor level or equivalent
- Have 3-5 years of experience in a commercial job role in an international logistical environment (Road transport, Intermodal and/or Forwarding)
- Have good command of Dutch and English language, German is preferred
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Have a commercial drive
- Are accurate and have an eye for detail
- Are flexible and immune to stress
- Are a team player.
How you'll benefit
At P&O Ferrymasters, we don't just want to attract the best in business - we want to keep them as part of our team. You can progress to your full potential with a range of perks, rewards and development opportunities.
- Growth and training opportunities
- Competitive salary package in line with the seniority of the position
- Option to buy extra leave days
- Variety of team-building events