Join the team that drives logistics forward
You will be part of a highly dedicated and professional team, which is responsible for expansion of our internationally dedicated client base. Your team consists of experienced employees and works together with other operational and supportive departments within the organization to achieve a high level of service for our customers.
As Sales Manager / Executive you are responsible for selling all products of P&O Ferrymasters, by gaining new customers and enlarging volumes with existing customers.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Generating new business and meeting Sales targets according to the KPI’s set
- Playing an active part in the company’s commercial development and contributing innovative ideas for the development of the business
- Establishing close relationships with key customers ensuring that all potential business opportunities are explored
- Resolving customer issues where requested
- Submitting thorough sales reports in respect of all customer visits, including identifying all possible business opportunities
- Managing the quotation process including pricing levels
- Being involved with key projects
- Increasing revenue at every opportunity.
As Sales Manager / Executive you have strong communication and management skills, you have affinity with logistics and you have a commercial drive.
- Have at least educated to a Bachelor level (preferably in logistics)
- Have at least 5 years of experience in a logistic sector
- Good command of English language
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Topographical knowledge
- Customer oriented
- Flexible and immune to stress
- Team player.
How you'll benefit
At P&O Ferrymasters, we don't just want to attract the best in business - we want to keep them as part of our team. You can progress to your full potential with a range of perks, rewards and development opportunities.
- Growth and training opportunities
- Competitive salary package in line with the seniority of the position
- Variety of team-building events.