Join the team that drives logistics forward
You will be part of a highly dedicated and professional team, which is responsible for ensuring timely and accurate checking and processing of information received from our customers. Your team consists of experienced Customer Service Representatives and Transport Administration Assistants, and by teaming up with other operational and supportive departments within the organisation; an efficient order process and high service level can be achieved with the shared aim of achieving the very best for our customers.
Your roleAs Transport Administration Assistant you are responsible for a correct settlement of all transport orders and customs related information of the customers of P&O Ferrymasters.
You will also be responsible for maintaining a correct and timely flow of information and communication between the Customers, or the Customer Service department, operational departments, and other external stakeholders.
In order to maintain a correct and timely flow of information and communication, in this position you will be working in alternating shifts from Monday to Friday between 7.00 and 20.00 hours.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Administrative and communicative support to the Customer Service Representatives
- Accurate processing of data and information into our in-house Transport Management System, and external systems
- Checking the accuracy and compliance of information received from our customers and suppliers
- Maintaining status files and keeping internal and external stakeholders updated about progress
- Liaising with customers, customs departments and agents, either directly or through the Customer Service Representatives.
As Transport Administration Assistant you are eager to learn and develop new tasks and processes, are engaging in the duties you perform, and are a good team-player.
- Have experience in office work
- Have good command of the English language (additionally Dutch and/or German language skill is preferred)
- Have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Work at high speed and accuracy, and like working with numbers
- Can organise your work well
- Are able to learn new software tools in a rapid manner.
How you'll benefit
At P&O Ferrymasters, we don’t just want to attract the best in the business – we want to keep them as part of our team. You can progress to your full potential with a range of perks, rewards and development opportunities.
- Growth and training opportunities
- Competitive salary package
- Variety of team-building events
- Pleasant and comfortable work environment.