Join the team that drives your logistics forward
You will be part of a highly dedicated and professional team, which is responsible for delivering the highest quality of service to an internationally dedicated client base. Your team consists of experienced colleagues and by teaming up with other operational and supportive departments within the organisation; a high service level can be achieved with the shared aim of achieving the very best for our customers.
As Warehouse & Customs Declaration Representative you are responsible for handling all customs formalities, ensuring customs declarations are processed in a timely manner and assist in daily operational and administrative work for our (warehouse) clients.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining a successful relationship with the customer, customs colleagues and third parties in order to ensure a high level of service for the customer able to guarantee
- The correct preparation of all common customs declarations in accordance with legal requirements
- Gathering all necessary information from customers to be able to draw up this documentation correctly
- Performing internal file checks in the context of our AEO status
- You can inform colleagues from commercial and operational departments about customs matters if necessary
- Managing incoming and outgoing transports and maintaining contacts with internal logistics departments and logistics partners
- Constantly identifying areas for improvement and initiating process improvements
- Contributing to the further development and expansion of the warehouse concept with regard to customs matters within P&O Ferrymasters
But on that first morning before you get down to work…we’ll introduce you to your new colleagues over a coffee. That will give you a friendly taste of what it’s like to be part of our team – because people are our main asset and teamwork defines our style.
Who you are
Someone with a solid background in the fields of customs matters and warehouse operations and processes. Furthermore you are commercially driven and IT-literate.
What you have
- Educated in customs declarations
- Experience in this field
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English languages
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Accurate and analytical
- Immune to stress
- Familiar with WMS, SAP, PortBase and Excel.
How you'll benefit
At P&O Ferrymasters, we don't just want to attract the best in business - we want to keep them as part of our team. You can progress to your full potential with a range of perks, rewards and development opportunities.
- Growth and training opportunities
- Competitive salary package
- Option to buy extra leave days
- Variety of team-building events