Join the team that drives logistics forward
You will be part of a highly dedicated and professional team, which is responsible for delivering the highest quality of service to an internationally dedicated client base. Your team consists of experienced employees and by teaming up with other operational and supportive departments within the organisation; a high service level can be achieved with the shared aim of achieving the very best for our customers.
As Warehouse & Transport Administrator you will be responsible for the daily operational and administrative activities related to the warehouse and transport of our customer.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining a successful relationship with customers, colleagues and third parties
- Updating data in the system SAP & our TMS system
- Managing inbound and outbound transports and maintaining contacts with internal logistic departments and partners
- Creating and following up on transport orders in our TMS system
- Checking and following up on the required documentation
- Supporting your colleagues where necessary.
As Warehouse & Transport Administrator you have affinity with logistic processes, commercial drive and workable knowledge of transport- and customs processes.
- Are educated to a minimum of MBO-level, preferably in Logistics
- Have good command of Dutch and English languages, German is preferred
- Have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Possess excellent communication- and organizational skills
- Eager to learn
- Have your own transportation because our location is not accessible by public transport.
How you'll benefit
At P&O Ferrymasters, we don't just want to attract the best in business - we want to keep them as part of our team. You can progress to your full potential with a range of perks, rewards and development opportunities.
- Growth and training opportunities
- Competitive salary package in line with the seniority of the position
- Option to buy extra leave days
- Variety of team-building events